Friday, August 25, 2006

The $2 Challenge

Currrent Item --> HERE!

My $2 Challenge was born on Wednesday 23 August when I was at a Property Investment Seminar in Palmerston North. The presenter, John Hutchinson, threw me a $2 coin and I said "I will change this $2 into $20 by tomorrow night!" When 'tomorrow night' came and I hadn't completed the challenge I set myself John challenged me to trade the $2 over and over until I had a $1000 car with a WOF & Registration by Christmas. This idea is similar to Kyle McDonald's who started with one red paper clip and 14 trades and 12 months later had a house! Find out more here.

Why would I do this?
I believe that being successful is a simple process of modeling the strategies of other successful people. In this case, I am going to model Kyle McDonald trading strategy to create success for myself.

Breakthrough!!!
As I was writing the comments above about modeling success, I just thought to myself - my goal is not big enough! So, right this very second, I have decided that I am also going to trade my original $2 for a house!! This is perfect - I am a property investor, so it only makes sense that I trade until I have a house!

I will make a post each time that I make a trade and keep you informed with my progress. Speaking of progress, I have been working away at my 90-day action plan, and I am going reasonably well. Today, I put offers on two properties (my goal is one per day) so that makes up for not putting one in yesterday :)

Have an excellent weekend and I look foward to bringing you more updates as my $2 Challenge continues. Click here if you have something bigger, better, interesting or outrageous that you would like to swap for my current item.

What Did I trade my $2 for.....Find out here!

No comments: