Monday, November 20, 2006

Trade #7 - Richmastery Property Academy Ticket

Trade #7 has been made. The latest trade for me has been a very important one. The value my current item is $3499. Yes, that's right, three thousand four hundred and nintey nine dollars!

I got my Real Estate Investing Education from a company called Richmastery.
Richmastery are New Zealand's No.1 Property Investment and Education Experts.
.

I wrote the following Open Letter to Richmastery:

Dear Phil & Richmastery Franchisees,

Please consider the following opportunity.
As you are aware, I am currently in the middle of my “$2 Trade Challenge”.
I would like to trade my artwork for a ticket to the Richmastery Property Academy in May 2007.

What would I do with an Academy Ticket since I’ve already been 3 times!?

A few years ago, a gentleman who is otherwise known as Trevor Pearson sold his Horse and Diving Gear so that he could purchase his Academy ticket. I am sure that there are other individuals as committed as Trevor that would love to trade the Academy ticket for their goods and thus creating a win-win situation.

What would Richmastery do with the painting?
I would suggest
a) Auctioning Adam Marshall’s painting for charity.
b) Hang it proudly on the wall in the office.
c) Sell the painting at a gallery.

Please consider this opportunity as one which will benefit Richmastery, a Richmastery client and the $2 Trade Challenge.

Regards,
Adam Baird
$2 Trade Challenge


View the letter --> HERE

I got the following response:
When Adam Baird told me a couple of months ago that he was going to: Turn $2 into an Investment property like you, I had a laugh.

Nice idea I thought but not very practical or possible. But all credit to Adam; he did what most people never do. He took action and got some runs on the board.

Today that $2 is a painting after many trades.

There is nothing more inspiring than a young man with passion and drive who is determined to succeed despite the odds. And when I was in Palmy recently I caught a glimpse of Adams energy that is simply contagious when you’re around him. I think its this energy that makes him one of the most read bloggers on our web site.

Today Adam emailed me a link to his latest blog, read it here. In this blog Adam asks if I will trade his painting for a Ticket to the May 2007 Richmastery Property Academy! And I'm going to do that, not because I need the painting but because I want to reward Adam for reaching the mid point of his $2 to a house journey.

He has now turned a $2 coin into a $3499 Academy Ticket. The journey to this point has been hard, but I want to watch the second half and see what Adam is prepared to do to use his trade today with me to arrive at the destination of purchasing that investment property.

Success is in the sacrifice and Adam has shown anything is possible if you dare to dream.

An example of another young person whose life has been changed by Richmastery is Bridget James who crossed Corinna’s path today. Bridget has purchased 32 houses since she attended the 3 day Richmastery Property Academy in May this year. That’s a new investment property every 5 days for 6 months!

Not a bad effort, how are you going? Share your story here

Its people like Adam and Bridget that make what Richmastery does so rewarding. property Investing is all about the outcome and its so refreshing to see young people go out and grab it!

Visit the Richmastery forum today and help and inspire others and get some answers and support yourself.

PS The painting will be auctioned off at the May 2007 Richmastery Property Academy with all proceeds being given to charity. Book your seat at the Academy, so you can bid on it!


View the letter --> HERE

Thanks very much to Phil Jones and the national franchisees for their support!

Would you like to get some more information, click here for a free Real Estate investing package from Richmastery.

Are you going to be the lucky person attending the May 2007 Richmastery Property Academy and become part of the $2 Trade Challenge?
YES?! --> send me an email adam@tahoe.co.nz



http://www.richmastery.com/

1 comment:

Adam Baird said...

Hi all,
Please feel free to make comments and ask questions via this comment box.

If you would like to Trade with me leave a post with your proposal or flick me an email adam@tahoe.co.nz