Friday, September 01, 2006

Trade #1 - The Torch

I have successfully made my first trade and the ball is now rolling. I headed down to my local $2 Shop with my precious $2 and had a browse. I was on the hunt for an item that was reasonable generic and would suit more than a specific group of people. After looking at all the cap guns, cops & robbers suits, budget sunglasses and so on, I spotted it! The torch! Everyone can do with a torch, so I grabbed it and headed to the counter.

I now own this torch (batteries not included) and am looking to make trade #2 on the weekend. I have just been out and about doorsknocking between 9.30 and 10.00am and there doesn't seem to be too many people at home. The students are all still asleep and the rest of the people must be at work!

I am sure this challenge is going to be a success and I look forward to reporting updates more frequently.

Click here if you have something bigger, better, interesting or outrageous that you would like to swap for my current item.

Have an excellent day!

What Did I trade the torch for.....find out here!

No comments: